Some of the services we provide include but are
not limited to:
- Bathing & toileting
- Meal preparation
- Diet monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- Errands & shopping
- Companionship & support
- Dressing & grooming
- Laundry services
- Medication supervision
- Transferring & ambulating
Request a FREE Needs Assessment
RN Supervisor Job Description
Contact: Life Force Senior Care at 973-586-2900
The Nursing Supervisor provides case monitoring for patients located in Northern New Jersey and shall provide RN Supervision for homemaker-home health aides, as indicated by agency policies, state and federal laws/regulations. In-home, admission visits and bi-monthly reassessment visits are part of the RN Supervisor duties, as is the development of the Plan of Care. The RN also prepares paperwork necessary for agency policies and federal/state laws and assists with the training and supervision of Homemaker-Home Health Aides.
The RN Supervisor position is per-diem with mileage reimbursement and reports to the Director of Nursing. The hours worked each week fluctuate based upon the amount of assigned clients.The current weekly average of work is between 5-8 hours a week.
- Is a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, and currently holds a valid license in good standing as a registered nurse (RN) issued by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- Has a minimum of one year of professional experience as a registered nurse, preferably with home care experience.
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health and can present a pre-employment health clearance.
- Must be a licensed driver with at least one year clean driving record.
- Has a vehicle that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order.
- Has excellent writing and charting skills.
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Can pass a background check and drug screen.
- Comfortable traveling in one or all of the following counties of Sussex, Passaic, Bergen, Morris, Essex, Hudson and Union